Buying assistance for expats
Moving to another country is a huge step. It requires a lot of time and effort as well as reliable information, certainly when it comes to buying or renting property.
What do you do if you discover hidden defects? And what is a reasonable list price? After all, no one wants to overpay. The Stoit Groep is the perfect housing partner, one with years of experience in relocations and property leasing, sales and management.
Are you looking to buy a home in the region? You are sure to find your dream home with the help of our experienced buyer's assistance service.
Our buyer's assistance programme includes a wide range of services. We can assist you with the following:
- Defining your housing desires and needs
- Determining financial feasibility
- Visiting open houses together with you
- Providing an objective opinion
- Examining all legal documents
- Conducting professional negotiations
- Assisting in selecting a civil-law notary
- Carrying out a building inspection
- Examining and/or drawing up a contract of sale
- Examining the transfer deed
- Assisting with the notary public
- Conducting a transfer inspection
In addition to offering buyer's assistance, we take care of all price negotiations and provide financing advice. We work together with financial consultancy firms with specific knowledge on the housing situation in the Netherlands.
Naturally you want a wide variety of homes to choose from. To ensure this, we work together with estate agents listing homes for sale in the middle and upper segments. The advantage of our network is that it allows us to be the first to inform you about properties the moment they come on the market. We can also assist with buying property offered for "quiet sale".